Gideon's Low Ropes Challenge Course
Gideon’s Low Challenge is a low ropes course designed to challenge you individually as well as a group. Gideon’s Low Challenge elements set 1 ½ feet off the ground.
Inquiries & Booking
Check Out Our Low Ropes Elements!
- Whale Watch—Moving back and forth, try to balance the situation out.
- Spider’s Web—You'll only have a few chances to get through. Oh, and be careful not to wake the sleeping spider!
- Deluxe Mohawk Walk—These elements can either be used as one continuous challenge walk or as individual challenges.
- Two Line Bridge—With only a rope to hold onto how far can you go?
- Single- and Multi-Line Traverses—Can you walk a cable?
- Tire Swings—Swing yourself from one tire to the next!
- Rope Swings—Try to get from platform to platform with using only the ropes.
- Wild Woozy—With only two of you to make your way across, support each other by stretching the farthest.
- Spider Wall—Make your way around the wall to looking like a creepy crawler.