You can help! Both, volunteers and donations are essential to the work we do here at Christ the King.
Whether an individual, family, church group, youth group - whoever you are - if you are looking for a mission opportunity at Christ the King or Beaver Cross Camps - we have something for you.
Contact the point person listed to find out more about helping out or bringing a group up to Christ the King and completing a project!
Check Out our Recently Completed Projects:
Slide Show Placeholder Box
When you view the live version of this page, you will see a slide show in place of this box. Double-click on this placeholder box to edit the slide show's properties. To remove this slide show from the page, select this box and hit the delete key.
- Outdoor Chapel for Beaver Cross Camps Project - COMPLETED!
- Covered Wagon Project - COMPLETED!
- Columbarium Landscaping Project- COMPLETED!
- Tower at the Zip Line Project - COMPLETED!
- Cross at St. Patrick's Pavilion Pond Project- COMPLETED!
- Playground Project - In Progress...
- Help required cleaning, painting, and installing donated playground equipment to our Beaver Cross and Guest activity area.
- Expanding Archery Course Project - In Progress...
- To expand the archery course from its current accomodation of 10 archers to up to 20 archers at one time. Need to add fencing, update the area, build pavilion for teaching area and archery storage.
- Expanding Low Ropes Project
- To expand the Low Ropes by adding more elements to one of our most popular activity areas.
- 2-8 volunteers
- Finish-By: Early-Mid June 2015
- Contact: Caleb Ames
- Sports Field Project
- Christ the King now supports a full baseball field for community and camp use, already Greenwich Little League practices and homeschool groups use this field. To complete the field we need a team to: install sideline fences, install 2 small pavilions for protection from the weather, as well as raking fill to expande the field to include a soccer field!
- 6-20 volunteers
- Finish-By: End of June 2015 (project in progress - call anytime!)
- Contact: Father Matt Baker
- Spring Cleaning
- Join our hospitality team as we get Christ the King cleaned from top-to-bottom! Spring cleaning can happen any time of the year and will include deep cleaning of buildings around site as well as painting projects to spruce up our buildings and guest areas.
- Lawn Maintenance
- The beautiful rolling hills and pleasant scenery of Christ the King makes us an ideal spot for retreats and quiet get-aways. It also means grass, grass, and more grass! Help us keep that grass under control - mowing and weedwacking the grounds.
- Flower Gardens
- Got a green thumb? Help us maintain our flower gardens here at Christ the King!